Tuesday 13 August 2013

Proper Pizzas

After a tediously boring afternoon of standing in a dimly lit shop selling customers over priced, but very pretty underwear and getting hungrier by the second there was only one thing that was going to brighten up my day. 

Pizza. 

Okay well maybe my boyfriend as well, but mainly pizza. 

So we ventured out down the road to Franco Manca in Chiswick. 




Franco Manca is located on Chiswick High Road and pride themselves on serving everything home made and organic. The pizza's are made on sourdough bases and cooked in a brick oven onsite. 



We ordered some of there Organic Lemonade while we waited for our food. 


And my god was it worth waiting for. Look how heavenly these bad boys look. 




They tasted just as delicious as they look. 

We didn't order a dessert for a change, but instead finished with a cappuccino which was made from organic Monmouth coffee. 


Franco Manca is definitely worth a visit, they have a couple of other locations around London which you can check out on their website

I may just have to agree that they are indeed 'London's Best Pizza'. 





6 comments:

  1. Most accurate description of Gilly Hicks ever. "dimly lit shop selling customers over priced, but very pretty underwear"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm hungry:-) Loved this blog post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this blog always leaves me hungry ... even at 2 am :D still love reading it though:)

      Delete
  3. This place looks cool. I'm still a Pizza East girl though! :)
    Joelle
    xx
    FebruaryGirl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I'm ever in London and feel a crave for pizza, this is the place I'll be for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy pizzas and Finn's really tanned hands! :)

    ReplyDelete