Tuesday 24 December 2013

Happy Fake Christmas!

Unlike most, if not all of you, I won't actually be celebrating Christmas tomorrow as I'm going to be sitting a few of thousand feet above you all, in a long cylinder like tube, with wings. In other words I'm going on holiday.

So in a bid to ensure we didn't miss out on any festivities we celebrated a couple of days early with all  of my grandparents.


Although I'm still incredibly confused as to how Santa delivered all my presents to me 3 days early, I am happy to move passed this and share some festive photos with you to get you in the mood for tomorrow.




Nothing beats sitting by a fire on a cold December day




Our Christmas Tree! Although I am incredibly sad that our Christmas tree has now been taken down because as we get back after the 6th of January apparently it would be unlucky for us to keep it up, it did look pretty though.


Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without lots to feast on, and my Mummy certainly didn't disappoint on this front.



Smoked Salmon...


Turkey roast obviously...


Treacle Tart... (both mine and my Dad's favourite dessert, after Sticky Toffee Pudding)


And Christmas pudding, which my father being the incredibly mature man that he is, decided to make into a pair of boobs.

Or should I say a pair of flaming boobs...?


This little guy sadly, for both my hips and for his general well being, got demolished incredibly quickly post lunch.


The presents then commenced, followed by a lazy, food-coma-induced afternoon.


Harry enjoyed the festivities so much he spent much of the day hidden under the table. Still cute though.


I have to say it was incredibly strange celebrating early and I definitely don't feel nearly as festive as I should knowing that Santa won't be visiting me tonight. But I hope you all have a wonderful day wherever you are! And I can't wait to share the beautiful Bahamian beach I am jetting off to with you in the coming days.

Lots of Christmas love, hugs and kisses to you all!



2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Emma and have a great time in the Bahamas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    Well I just finished all 52 blog posts! Let me just say that your photography is amazing! I also love your writing style, and your style of clothing! Since I was little, I've always wanted to live in (or at least visit) London. Reading your blog, my desire has increased! I enjoy reading about your awesome life filled with your family and friends. I also enjoy how you don't write about all of the nightclubs in London, but you show the beautiful side of London which I truly admire! I love your personality, and your friends and family seem hilarious! I also feel the need to add that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE accessories! I think you would agree with me that an outfit isn't complete without accessories! Anyways, I hope you had/have an awesome vacation, and keep posting! I know that with college, your life will probably be busy, but I (and a bunch of other people) look forward to your posts! And cause I'm in America (specifically Indiana), I think it's already New Year's Eve. So I hope you have an awesome year ahead of you filled with happiness, family, friends, and new experiences!

    ReplyDelete