Monday 17 March 2014

On Demand Massages

Ever had that little ache or pain whilst slumped at your office desk or whilst working away on a pile of essays that just doesn't seem to be reducing in size? Have you ever wished that you could just click a button and a masseuse would arrive within an hour? 

Well Urban Massage may just be your answer... It was certainly mine last week, when I decided I was fully deserving of a massage after finishing a series of essays. 

Urban Massage are an on-demand massage service based in and around London, their online booking service is so quick you won't have time to think twice about whether or not you're being too self-indulgent. Although a treat now and again can always be accounted for. 

Their aim is to provide a professional, consistent and trusted service for all customers. All their therapists are fully qualified, insured and from my experience, very friendly too! The great thing about Urban Massage is that you can order a masseuse to your office, hotel, home and gym or wherever you so desire (within reason obviously). So you don't even have to leave the comfort of your own home!

It's almost as simple as ordering yourself a cab, but obviously a far more enjoyable and relaxing experience.  Or given that it's Mother's Day coming up, how about all you London based readers show your Mummy just how much you mean to them and book them a massage as a gift?


If you guys want to give them a go I've been given a discount code you can all use (I know, I'm great) that gives you £10 off your first booking with them. Just enter ' MLLS10 ' in the promotional code area when paying. Given that it's Mother's Day coming up, how about all you London based readers show your mummy's just how much they mean to you and book them a massage as a gift?

Go check them out, you won't be disappointed! 


3 comments:

  1. What a fab idea!
    i must try this when I stay at my other half's in London!
    http://nicolabishopx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a massage with Urban massage recently, and it was amazing!! I loved the fact I didn't have to leave my house and walk around with oil in my hair like I usually have too! ha. Great idea for Mother's day I never thought of that! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a-levels did you do??

    ReplyDelete