Sunday 13 October 2013

Being tourists

We live in a city that people fly miles to come and visit yet we never really go and make the most of London's famous and iconic landmarks.

So Charly and I (yes she's back, yet again) thought we'd take a couple of camera's...





And get a little artistic with the backdrop of Buckingham Palace.


This blog post is a little different from usual, but I thought i'd share with you some of the photos we took.
























My entire outfit was from Zara, apart from my shoes which are Converse and bag which is Mulberry. 

Charly wore Zara scarf, Topshop jacket and top, H&M jeans and Office boots. 

If you live in London and are lost for something to do with a day go out and visit the city's landmarks that so many people fly so many miles to see.

7 comments:

  1. You and Charly are gorgeous and should have lesbian romps and post them online. Cast the anchor cause this ship is sailing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Charli is a muff diver for sure but Emma is just slutty enough that she has a bf and probably does women on the side too when she's bored with Finn. LOLs.

      Delete
    2. Your comment is disgusting.

      Delete
    3. there is nothing disgusting about diving in some muffs.i wish my man would dive my muff more often! stupid prick. I wil eventually leave him for it. the end.

      Delete
    4. shut up person!! emma u r amazing and beautiful dont listen to them x ps love ur ur blog ahaha

      Delete
    5. Please don't go on here to hate. You're just embarrassing yourself.

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely post! The photographs are so well shot and it's so true, I feel like going on an adventure now tbh.

    ReplyDelete