Tuesday 22 October 2013

Meandering along Brick Lane

Meander is such a great word isn't it?! I feel it really captures exactly what you want to say.
Meander.
Okay it sounds weird now.

Anyway enough of that and more of what I promised you yesterday - our venture along Brick Lane!



Our journey from Columbia Road took us past this awesome Defender. I want it.


 And this really quirky hat shop.


I was quite tempted by the bunny hats but not sure i'm edgy enough to get away with one. 


Much like Columbia Road Market, there is another iconic London weekend market on Brick Lane, selling pretty much everything you would expect from a market, apart from flowers.






Again with live music and a great, bustling atmosphere Brick Lane is a really fun place to visit.

They also have lots of yummy food stands! And we all know how much I love my food so it was already a winner in my eyes.







However we couldn't visit Brick Lane without visiting Brick Lane Bikes and picking out our favourites. 


We settled for the black and mint green, what do you think?


We then went to meet a friend who was going to be our tour guide for the next few hours and continued our venture down Brick Lane past All Star Bowling Lanes (which everyone should go and visit) in search of Spitalfields and some lunch.


I'll tell you about that tomorrow though.


4 comments:

  1. I was in brick lane this summer, and was absolutely lovely, so much people and so many thing to explore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting day! First to Columbia road, then to brick lane and then to Spitalfields! Looking forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'll tell you about that tomorrow though." im on the edge of my seat here emma

    ReplyDelete