Tuesday 21 January 2014

Pizza Pilgrims, Soho

In my last post I promised you pizza. So pizza you shall have.

This particular pizza was lovingly mastered and baked at Pizza Pilgrims on Dean Street in Soho. Although I'm sure you would never have guessed this from the title of the post...


After a putting our names down on the list at Pizza Pilgrims and then waiting patiently whilst having a couple of cocktails down the road it finally rolled around to our turn to eat.

And it was most certainly worth the patient, alcohol fuelled wait.

First up we ordered more alcohol. Obviously.




And then decided we definitely needed to eat something. 
The garlic, parmesan and rosemary bread went down a treat whilst we tried to decide which delicious sounding pizza to gorge on next.


All the pizzas have sourdough bases and are freshly made and baked in their stone pizza oven on site.


I ordered the Napoli Salami pizza.


Julianna ordered the Artichoke, Ricotta and Garlic Oil pizza.


And Marcus went for the classic Margarita.


I only tried my own (stupid mistake), but by all accounts the other two were equally delicious.


If you thought we'd be full after all this you are most definitely correct, but no one is ever too full for dessert.

Especially when dessert comes in the shape of a pizza ring filled with melted ricotta, nutella and sea salt.

Peculiar mix you may be thinking.


But oh no it was sensational.  Just look at that delicious melted chocolate .


Marcus also opted for a Limoncello and cappuccino to end the night.


If you love good quality pizza it's definitely worth checking out Pizza Pilgrims they have something for everyone and it's always buzzing so a great atmosphere too.

Oh and another bonus it's great value and pretty cheap for a Soho restaurant.

They also have a pizza van that is currently situated at Harvey Nichols if that's easier for you to get too. 

Go check out their website or Twitter for more details.

3 comments:

  1. Why have I only read this now.... Well it only means I have more places to check out once I am back in London in a couple of months :D
    It looks delicious as always Emma :)
    x
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just read through your entire blog - there's so many amazing recommendations! I'm coming to London for the weekend in March so I'll be hoping to check out a couple of places :) I love how there's always something to do. You have one of my new favourite blogs most definitely! xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How delicious do those look?!? YUM! Perfect for our family. Find Sports Bar

    ReplyDelete