Sunday 5 January 2014

South American Sushi!

As I said in my previous blog post I went for dinner at a sushi restaurant in South Beach last night. This particular restaurant was called Sushi Samba. 



As I sort of gave away in the title of this blog Sushi Samba is a fusion of Japanese, Peruvian and Brazilian cuisine. And it is a spectacularly delicious fusion at that.

If you're over in London there is also a Sushi Samba in the Heron Tower, as well as restaurants in New York, Vegas and Chicago. So be sure to pay them a visit if you enjoy sushi (or Brazilian and Peruvian food). 

The idea when ordering here is to choose a number of dishes and share them between you. Whilst I am naturally incredibly bad at sharing my food in this circumstance it was actually beneficial to, and I'd advise everyone else to do the same when they eat here. 

We kicked off with two of our waitresses recommendations which were the Seabass and Miso Skewers...


The Yellowtail Crispy Taquitos... 


And some edamame beans...


All of which were delicious and excellent recommendations. 



We then ordered the Sasa Handroll which was filled with shrimp tempura, red quinoa, shishito, red onion and a number of other yummy ingredients. 


And also the Bobo Brazil Samba rolls... 


Prawn and vegetable tempura...


Oh and a mixed plate of sushi and sashimi...


I'd highly recommend visiting Sushi Samba in any of their locations as I'm sure they're all as delicious as each other. I will definitely be visiting the London location when I've returned home as not only is the food delicious it also has views across the city. What more could you ask for?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment