Tuesday 7 January 2014

The final supper!

First of all I would just like to apologise for the use of the word 'supper', I really despise the word supper, it's never done anything to me but I have taken a dislike to it for some unbeknown reason. 

Secondly, last night was our final evening in Miami as we're flying back to England tonight. So where better to eat on our last night than Hakkasan. 



There are a number of Hakkasan's around the world including two in London, one in Soho and one in Mayfair. As well as in Las Vegas, Beverly Hills, India and New York, to name a few! Find out if there's one near you on their website. One of Hakkasan's sister restaurants is Yauatcha, which I blogged about a couple of months ago, after being taken for my birthday


The Miami restaurant is identical to the one i've also eaten at in Soho, apart from it's quite a lot bigger. But then most things in the US tend to be!

Hakkasan is probably more somewhere to go for a special occasion as it's not cheap. But the food is delicious and of the two i've visited they've both had great atmospheres. 

Because of the fact the US drinking age is 21 and I had no ID, they refused to serve me a cocktail so I went for the Virgin Hakka which tasted kinda like a Pina Colada. 


Then the food started arriving... 

The soft shell crab


BBQ short ribs...


The dim-sum mixed platter, with scallop, prawn and vegetable dumplings.


Is this not the best prawn toast you've ever seen? 


Bok Choy...


Jasmine rice


Black pepper beef...


Chicken satay...


Prawn curry with Chinese buns...


I'd recommend Hakkasan to everyone that enjoys dim sum and Chinese cuisine, it's also the perfect place for an occasion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment