Saturday 4 January 2014

Rosa Mexicano

If you know me or  have been reading my blog for a while then you will know that I would never pass up an opportunity for a Mexican. 

This time it was at Rosa Mexicano just a short walk/taxi drive away from our hotel on South Beach. 


I first ate at Rosa Mexicano in New York and a few years ago when we discovered it was now in Miami, obviously we had to pay it a visit. For anyone in South Beach or planing a visit, the restaurant is located on the corner of Alton and Lincoln. There is also one in Downtown Miami. 


I have always remembered Rosa Mexicano for their guacamole. 
Simply because I have never tasted one better, the avocados are amazing, the seasoning is seasoned to perfection, combine this with their corn tortilla chips and you can find no fault. 
They also make it in front of you which I find very exciting.
 Take a look. 


We went for one medium spice and one hot guacamole. Mmmm mmmm. 



Oh and they do a pretty good salsa too.


Obviously when eating mexican you have to have tequila in some form, I unfortunately had a headache but my dad went for their classic Margarita. 


For mains, my mum and I went for the pulled pork tacos whilst my dad and sister went for chicken. The pork was delicious, as are the freshly made corn tacos and refried beans. 





I'd recommend visiting Rosa Mexicano in either of their Miami locations or if you're in New York it's definitely worth checking it out. 

Fingers crossed for all of us in London they bring one to us sooner rather than later. Now I'm off for some sushi, with a twist, which I may just tell you about tomorrow. 


1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great time in Miami! I live about 30 min from south beach and I will definitely be taking my family here before going back to uni x

    ReplyDelete