Friday 28 June 2013

Dinner in Duke of York Square

As you may have noticed by now I love food, and I especially love going out for dinner. Whilst i'm always aware what i'm eating and regularly go to the gym I think it's important to treat yourself occasionally. 


























On this occasion I didn't treat myself but was very kindly treated by my friend Daisy's lovely mother. You've previously met Daisy in my blog post about our trip to Aqua London. After spending the afternoon together at Westfield shopping centre in White City we headed over to The Phene for drinks before meeting Daisy's mum in Duke of York's square at the delicious Manicomio. 


























Manicomio is situated off of Kings Road in Duke of York's Square, the menu is modern Italian and as usual, being incredibly indecisive I couldn't decide what I wanted because everything looked so yummy! Manicomio restaurant also has Manicomio Poco next door which you can grab breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and a lighter dinner. I would highly recommend the cafe as well, their pastries are to die for. 



For dinner both Daisy and I ordered the same starter and main course - scallops followed by sausage ragu gnocchi. Both of which were amazing, would quite happily have eaten it all over again. Apart from the fact I probably wouldn't have physically been able to given that the gnocchi was ridiculously filling, but i'm sure i'd have found a way.





I would highly recommend visiting this restaurant, it's not cheap but it is really delicious if you enjoy good Italian food, which I think will be most of you, I've yet to meet someone that's weird enough to not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment